Bento Engine stated it greatest: Even one of the best recommendation, delivered on the improper time, can fall flat. Monetary recommendation delivered too early—or worse, too late—can have the alternative impact of its intention. As a way to actually assist their purchasers, and subsequently enhance engagement, loyalty and retention, advisors want to supply recommendation when it really issues.
On this episode, Shannon Rosic, director of WealthStack Content material and Options, speaks with Philipp Hecker, co-founder and CEO of Bento Engine, on how they’re serving to advisors join with their purchasers on a deeper degree by combining highly effective SaaS know-how with impactful content material and timing experience.
Shannon and Philipp talk about:
- The facility of holistic recommendation
- How Bento Engine is encouraging all relations to take part within the monetary planning course of
- How the timing of recommendation encourages motion in the direction of monetary targets
- How advisors can assist fill the gaps in shopper monetary literacy
- Why updating know-how is as important as staying updated on monetary information
Join with Shannon Rosic:
Join with Visitor:
About Our Visitor:
World enterprise strategist (J.P. Morgan, DB, BCG), captivated with recommendation past investing.
Beforehand Head of Wealth Planning & Recommendation, and World Head of Technique at J.P. Morgan Wealth Administration Centered on tech-driven advisor-enablement for the advantage of purchasers, their households, and their communities